Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not Married Over 40

This video was something else. I read it in the office where I work and I was reading so loud that it caught the attention of my boss and co-worker. I do not believe that this video is xenophobic what I believe is that this video is showing us how in foreign countries parents show their childern that life is about education. They teach their children to read very young and instill in their childern that if they want to have a life to educate yourself and become something which leads to becoming someone very important. Here in America we have it to easy and sometimes with all the distractions that are shown we do not take things serious especially about education. Even the foreign people that are here in America they keep their ways of life, the way they are raised, taught and make sure to teach those values to their children.

This video is also showing us that the future is coming with all this different technology that is coming. It is crazy how much money we spend on technology only for it to get how we call it "upgade" to something better or something faster. I guess everything will alway be upgraded only to find how that our world will become like the movie "Bicentenial Man" with Robin willams, and if you have never seen that movie go rent it and then you will understand what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more and to think that there are people that take everything around for granted, yet not realizing that the true shocker is on it's way. May god be with us all!!

    ReplyDelete