Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not Married Over 40


Last thing I was talking about on my blog was about not being bitter over a man. Well what I am talking about is that sometimes we do not expect for certain things to happen when you are in a relationship and in love. Question, Should we really be aware of the man you are dealing with? Well in my opinion yes we need to be aware, in this article Dr. Laura Schlessinger, who was on the Today Show said, “The cheating was his decision to repair what’s damaged and to feed himself where he’s starving,” look and read this. This what I mean we have to be aware of these men.
Then when we are aware of what our man is doing then as an act of revenge we go out and cheat and its wrong. I do not have friends that cheat on their husbands but if they do half of the times like this article explains, most of the time women cheat is because as an act of revenge, to tell you the truth that is not the answer. My ex cheated on me and it was people that actually seen him cheat, I never acted on revenge, my famous words were, "keep cheating because it is going to catch up to you and strike you in your face."
I always say that women will never get nothing out of cheating and I know it is hard for us to let go especially if we love sooo much, but why accept a man that cheats, Question, can we trust a man or husband after we learn he cheated, well this article by Crystal Ray, she writes "Damaged But Not Broken", and explains that not to let this bring us down but to let us learn from it and make us stronger, this is something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment