Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not Married Over 40


Ok so the question is, should we forgive our husbands or boyfriends when they are caught cheating? well first thing first, I forgave my boyfriend when I found out that he was cheating, why? well because, now I know that this is stupid, I loved him enough to forgive. well I will be the first to admit yeah STUPID. Well majority of the forgivers are women. Men seldomly forgives but they make something crazy out of it because its not them doing the cheating. In this article you can see there are alot of reasons why we women forgive, it is because our hearts are better and bigger. This article written in the Los Angelos Times by Marnell Jameson talks about when a spouse cheats, now there are alot of reasons for this and you have to think about the answer to this, in my opinion there is no right or wrong answer the reason is always the same and guess what that is.

1 comment:

  1. Forgiving someone who betrayed you is a very touchy subject. I do believe that people should forgive but you must never forget. It is very hard when you love someone and they do something to cause you to mistrust them. Love does not hurt. I belive If you claim you love someone and they are hurting you if you put up with it its because you don't love yourself enough. It's usually a sign of low self esteem. Someone will not deliberatley hurt you if they love you. yes people do make mistakes but I believe that men usually will not stop cheating once they start nd you forive them. especially these men now a days who feel they are men and they will do what men do. There are lots of so call men who are boys. and they act like boys who are searching for something and will keep searching and hurting and not thinking about anyone but themselves. There is such a thing as unconditional love that love is not something to be taken lightly you must never love anyone more that you love yourself if they know that they will use it against you.

    ReplyDelete