Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not Married Over 40


Last I spoke about the reasons that men give when they cheat. Well the other day I ran into a friend of mine that is 30yrs old and not married. I stopped him and sked him what is going on, he said that is a little depressed. I akes him why, he continued by saying that he realized how much he really was in love with his daughter's mother when she confessed to him that she does not love him anymore and is in love and has been in a realtionship with another guy for the last 3 years. He said that he wanted to explode but he could not because he was shocked at the fact that his feeling were destroyed by this news. Now here is a young good looking guy that is a mess with the ladies, and one thing is when you live in a housing project everyone will know your business. Now I told him," did it ever occur to you the crap that you have put her through" he answered, " I told her if this is how you felt when I put you through crap I am sooooo sorry" I told him," you did the right thing as a man and apologized to her for everything that you put her through and now you have to man up because what he is feeling is what we women feel when men like you have it good with a woman and f--ks it up!'


Check out the links and see for ourself the women tand the surveys on how often do men apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment